Ali Kelley grew up a nervous child in Connecticut, spent her twenties in Chicago, and is now a thirty-something braving Brooklyn. She writes essays and satire about 90s pop culture, the pain of growing up, and the absurdity of being a woman.
- MTV Casting Call or Catcall?
- Rainforest Cafe Menu Item or Nickname Given to Justin by His Really Cool Step-Dad, Rick, and Not My Emotionally Withholding, biological father, Doug?
- Men at Work Song or Men at Your Work Responding to #MeToo Allegations?
- Our Wedding is All About You
The Cooper Review
points in case
- Buckle Up Men: Wednesday the Ladies Are Out of the Office
- A Word About Last Night's Corporate Karaoke
- 6 Other Items to Clog the Toilet That Are Not Sanitary Napkins
- Why Won't You Buy Our Bestselling, High-Rise, Skinny Jeans?
- Annotations to Sam Cooke's "Having a Party" That I'm Using to Announce My Totally Chill, No Fuss Weddding
- The White Elephant Gift in the Room
The Reject Pile
The washington post
Story Club magazine
You're Being ridiculous
- Which Lindsay Lohan Had the Better House in Parent Trap?
- The Early Aughts Dorm Rooms You Wanted to Hang Out In
- The Coziest Homes from '90s Movies
- The Enduring Wisdom of the Olsen Twins' Movies
- How Your 20s IRL Are Different Than on TV
- The Best Things Money Can Buy According to the Movie 'Blank Check'